Monday, April 06, 2009

Somebody cue Stevie Wonder..... :-)

...... Happy birthday, to me.... hap-py birthday......... :-) It was my birthday on Friday and I have had a lovely birthday weekend with lots of visitors and presents and even special birthday rock cakes with candles made by my dad who also came to stay....... aren't my presents pretty too?



I will be back soon with a photo of the box with a stitched lid that Carol made for me; it is just gorgeous!

Thank you all for visiting and a big thank you to all those that leave me messages, I love to read them all!



5 comments:

Brigitte said...

Happy belated birthday, Jackie. You seem to have spent a great weekend with guests. Enjoy all your birthday goodies!

lena-lou said...

Happy Birthday

Katrina said...

Jackie, Happy, happy belated birthday! You'd think I'd have remembered since you share the day with my sister :-). Love the pic of you and your dad!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

Happy belated birthday, dear Jackie! What a great pic of you and your father - I cherish the opportunity to have a pic with my parents so much as they age - That pic will be a treasure!

Andrea said...

Happy Belated Birthday Jackie!