Saturday, April 25, 2009

Framing photos

"Thank you" to everybody that left a comment about Carol's beautiful box. I love to read your comments and it makes me feel less self-conscious about sitting here rambling away to myself! LOL
Here are the promised photos of the pieces that I recently collected from the framers. This week I finished La D Da's 'In the Forest' (hurrah!) and I will try and take some photos of that piece later today. Our weather is grey and overcast at the moment, so I am not sure how well the pictures will turn out. I have a million things to do today, most of them fall into the category of 'chores' but the bright spot of the day will be stitching a little something to fit in a pot-lid for Sophies mother-in law, Mary. Mary has a special birthday soon and has graciously invited us to her birthday celebration tomorrow...... (Sophie is my youngest daughter). I have a few ideas, so watch this space...... As we all know, pot lids are very small, so I shouldn't have a problem in starting and finishing this today .
I hope you enjoy the photos, which are clickable, as always..... Enjoy your weekend everybody, I also hope that you manage to get some stitching time in!










7 comments:

Sheila said...

Both pieces have been beautifully framed, I especially like My Son :)

Katrina said...

Jackie, your framed pieces are gorgeous.

Can't wait to see what you make for Sophie's MIL! Have fun at the party.

{{{{{hugs}}}}}

Andrea said...

Beautiful framed pieces.

Brigitte said...

Your framed pieces are so beautiful. I have also stitched the SB Hearts but it's still in my drawer waiting for being framed or finished in some other way. Yours looks really great.

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

Great stitching and framing, Jackie! Can't wait to see "In the Forest" and good luck with Sophie's MIL stitching!

Have a great weekend!

lena-lou said...

Your pictures look fabulous :)

Tammy said...

Great framing! Just beautiful.