Sunday, April 26, 2009

Marys birthday party

I have had the loveliest day today at Marys birthday party! The venue was delightful, the food delicious and the company extremely enjoyable! What more can you ask for? First up is a photo of me and the birthday girl chatting, which is our natural state..... :-)
Here is the table, all laid and waiting for us all...........
Here is the venue, which is just delightful and with such friendly, helpful staff too!


Such a pretty view inside the front door; the house just welcomes you in......


.......And, because this is a stitching blog, after all .......last, but not least, here is a photo of the pot lid that I stitched for Mary. I used 'Watercolour Heart' from Shepherds Bush.






6 comments:

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

You look like you're having a wonderful conversation, Jackie! The table setting and the House are Gorgeous! I'll bet your b-day friend was tickled with her gift.

Daffycat said...

Oh what a gorgeous place to celebrate a birthday! I'm sure everyone felt like royalty!

Katrina said...

What a fun day! Glad you had such a nice time, everything looks wonderful.

Love the little pot, what a sweet gift :-).

annaitto said...

Thank You to visit my blog!
I like Your work too;) I will come back!
Hugs
Anikó

lena-lou said...

Wow where is this place ?? It looks so nice :) Glad you had a nice meal and the stitched gift is very pretty !

Brigitte said...

That must have been a great birthday celebration in a friendly and elegant atmosphere.