Friday, June 20, 2008

More on my UFOs

Ok, here I am again :-) I have been looking around to see how many projects I have waiting to be completed..... For me, it is not too bad, although I have a massive list of new projects which are calling me in a very alluring way! LOL

My list of WIPs is as follows (in no particular order):

My Son by Indigo Rose
In the Forest by La D Da
Nantucket Sampler by Drawn Thread
A Heart Sampler by Shepherds Bush - can't remember the name, but I know which one I mean, LOL
Toy Gatherer by Shepherds Bush
Game Board Sampler by Drawn Thread - not a single stitch in this for a year or so :-(
Beekeepers Cottage by Shepherds Bush

Hmm, looking at this list, I think this needs a rotation - any suggestions anybody? ;-)

I also received a lovely parcel of stash from Drema at Needlcarft Corner this week, which includes one large piece of fabric (30ct Irish Cream) and the threads to stitch the new Loose Threads mystery sampler. I just love it!

Carol and I also have plans to stitch the BBD Sarah Tobias needlecase just as soon as we finish DT Nantucket..... oh dear, temptation is so strong - there are just not enough stitching hours in one lifetime are there?

I am off to try and get a little stitching done on MY Son now...... wish me luck!

Thanks for visiting.........

Jackie xx

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Don't you love the Mystery sampler! It's wonderful. I am stitching it on one piece of linen too. Good luck on your UFOs/WIPs :-).

Charlene said...

Thanks for visiting my blog Jackie. You have a lot of wonderfuls stitching project too and I personally love the Garland Fair. Anyway I can borrow the chart .. *wink.

Carol R said...

Hello Jackie

I have just found your blog - love your stitching.
Your daughter did a lovely job of your garden - do you want to hire her out? lol