Monday, June 16, 2008

Why does Claire deserve this cup of tea so much?
Well, read on to find out........ ;-)

She is largely responsible for the Magical transformation from this.......


.........to this.......



......resulting in this.......


2008 was the summer that I had planned to try and get on top of the end border in the garden but, due to me having an operation, it seemed as though it might not happen...... until our oldest daughter, Claire, stepped up to the plate :-)


Claire is a very keen gardener and wanted to transform my garden almost as much as I did and what a magnificent job she has done. With some one-handed help from me, the garden now looks just as I had hoped...what a star!! :-) Thankyou Claire!!



2 comments:

Daffycat said...

Lovely trasformation; well done, Claire!

Katrina said...

What a sweetie, Claire did a wonderful job :-).