Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A few small finishes

AYs necessities - this got buried in my sewing room and is finally finished - hurrah - now I just have to decide how to finish it!


This is a little BBD pincushion, from an old Loose Feathers pattern - isn't it sweet? More finishing to do on this one...... oh dear, I hate finishing!! LOL


This is a Lizzie Kate pattern which I stitched using some of the threads left over from my recent SB etui finish. I got this idea after seeing the version that Su had stitched a while back at Contemplating my Needle and Thread - I hope she doesn't mind! I like these colours, although it was still a little brighter than I thought it would be.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Wow, everything is so pretty Jackie! Congrats on all the finishes.

Daffycat said...

These are all cute finishes! Well done!