Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A long-standing UFO is finished!



Hurrah, I have finished Garland Fair this morning! This project has been a WIP for far too long, I'm afraid. I absolutlely love it now that it is done and have mostly enjoyed working on it - I would have enjoyed it more if I hadn't miscounted quite so often and if the thread had behaved better - I seemed to spend far too much time unknotting the thread........ grrr! The weather here today is dull and rainy and, consequently, the colours have not come out as well as I would have liked, but it is stitched on the recommended linen (a lovely green) with WDW Maple Syrup (also recommended). I hope you like it!


Jackie x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful piece!

Daffycat said...

Congratulation, this is a spectacular finish!

Anonymous said...

Great job, Jackie! It's beautiful!