Sunday, August 03, 2008

No stitching for me.......

I don't quite know where my stitching mojo has gone recently. - I haven't picked up a needle in weeks. Maybe it is because it is Summer and I have been devoting more time to my garden recently....... In the interim I have decided to revamp my stitching room. It has a rather neglected 'junk room' air recently, so today I decided to haul lots of stuff out and get ready to give it a coat of paint. We have dismantled a desk today and I will replace that with a book case and chair. I am hoping that it will become a more welcoming place to browse my stash and get around to some stitching again. I'll try and get some photos as I go along.
I hate to post without photos so, due to the complete lack of stitching photos, I have included two garden photos. The first one is of my 'secret' hosta garden under the acer on our patio. I am really pleased with how it is looking and the second (pink) garden is a fabulous show garden that we saw at the recent RHS flower show at Tatton. I think it is so pretty and I would love a garden like this - so girly! Unfortunately, I didn't take down any details about this garden, but if anybody can help I will be very happy to credit the photo with the designers name and so on.





1 comment:

Annemarie said...

Jackie, I only just found your blog and I wanted to say I love it! Your stitching is gorgeous, your projects a joy to behold, and your garden is gorgeous :o)