Monday, August 04, 2008

Thank you very much!

I have had not one, but TWO lovely surprises this week! I have been given the Kreativ blogger award by Katrina and Terri. Thank you very much indeed, ladies - I really appreciate it and I am smiling from ear to ear now! :-D





Here are the rules of the award:1. The winner may put the logo on her blog.2. Put a link to the person you got the award from.3. Nominate 5 blogs.4. Put links to the blogs.5. Leave a message for your nominees.

Nominating people is the really tricky bit, isn't it? I read lots of blogs and it is hard to choose just five... so many of the blogs that I visit regularly already have this award. Here goes..... these ladies do such beautiful stitching and have lots of lovely photos for me to drool over. This list could have been much longer, but here are just five of the splendid blogs I visit regularly. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

1. Margie

2. Coni

3.Aprilblue

4. Nataliejo

5. Su

I am off to put the first coat of paint on my sewing room walls now - wish me luck! :-)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you sooo much Jackie !! you really made my day with this award ! I am so pleased you love my work :-)

Susimac said...

Thankyou so much Jackie for this award, that is so kind of you. I hope your stitching mojo returns soon as well as you stitch such lovely things.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Jackie
See you later :-)