Thursday, August 06, 2009

Good old Carol......

Just L@@K what my friend Carol turned up with on Sunday - yum, yum..... fairy cakes!!



They looked so pretty and tasted as good as they looked



.....and, by sheer fluke she had made just the right number to fill up my cup cake holder. Doesn't it look pretty? What a pal and needless to say they have all gone! The family descended when I texted them a copy of the next photo :-)


Thanks so much for my 'cheer up' gift, Carol - you are the best!

Thanks so much to everybody that has commented on my last post, I really do appreciate all your kind words. I did some more stitching last night and so should finishBOAF 'Bloom where you are planted' tonight. I hope to have some photos to show shortly.....


4 comments:

Katrina said...

What a sweetie! And they look yummy :-). {{{{hugs}}}}

Deb said...

What a great friend. They look so good!

Tammy said...

Those look wonderful! I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet Pamela. I've lost many a dog and it's SO hard. Dogs are just wonderful and wonderous creatures. I doubt my life would be as full without them.

Deb said...

YUM!!! :P