Monday, February 02, 2009

A snowy evening

Good evening one and all from a very snowy England - we even have snow where I live today! I still haven't managed to get any sort of list of ongoing projects worked out, never mind a rotation to get some of those projects finished. Instead I decided to start yet another project last week. I am stitching 'Ghosties and Ghoulies' by Brightneedle. This was offered as an over one class some time back. I have decided to stitch it over two and frame the piece because it will sit forever untouched if I have to stitch it over one! :-)
Sorry to say that due to the poor light here I haven't taken any photos as yet, but I will try and remedy that before too long........... In the absence of a photo of my own here is a photo taken in London today. The story that accompanies it is
here



2 comments:

Katrina said...

Wow, crazy weather :-).

Can't wait to see your G & G pictures, great idea to frame it. I still have hopes of doing it over one at some point.

annaitto said...

This day we was blocket at the aeroport in London;))))