Saturday, February 14, 2009

Hearts for Valentine's day

Woohoo - another finish! This tiny piece has been in WIP/UFO pile for a couple of years or more. I have worked on for two or three evenings and it is finished! It is called 'Heart Blooms' and is by Shepherds Bush. It is very pretty and is the usual soft SB colour palette using the silks from the kit. I have just realised that I have sewn the charm onto the wrong heart, so that will have to be sorted out tomorrow...........


The variegated thread is Thread Gatherer 'Pistachio Nut'



Very many thanks to all those that have visited my blog recently and a HUGE thank you to those of you who take the time to actually comment - I love to hear from all of you!



3 comments:

Katrina said...

Gorgeous, congrats on the finish and what a perfect day for it :-).

Brigitte said...

Congratulations on this finish. I stitched this project a couple of years ago but now it is in my drawer with stitched projects that I still have to finish-finish, lol. What will you be doing with it? Will you frame it?

Karoline said...

Congratulations, it's gorgeous