Monday, February 23, 2009

'My Son' - The progress continues........

......but slowly, oh so slowly! I decided to try a finish something from my UFO pile before starting anything else. I have made some progress on 'My Son' from Indigo Rose this week, but I haven't got a photo to show you - I will try and remedy that very soon. I promise! I have enjoyed stitching on this piece, but I really need to pay attention when I do. I think I could have it finished over the next few weeks if I put my mind to it. Let's see how it goes, shall we?
As I have no recent photo of My Son to share here is a photo of my framed 'Little Witch' by Shepherds Bush. This was the very first piece that I photographed to show on my blog, so it took a while to get it finished and framed...........

4 comments:

Brigitte said...

Little Witch looks so beautiful! I'm looking forward to seeing the progress picture.

Katrina said...

Very pretty! Did your framer cut the mat for you? It's cute too.

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

I love it Jackie, and the mat is great!

Jane said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog, Jackie. Your Little Witch looks lovely and I like the way the mat's been shaped to the design. Nice to see another stitcher who likes Shepherd's Bush! I've also done Heart Blooms myself - it's so pretty with the different hearts.