Friday, February 06, 2009

A day off

We had lots of snow yesterday and so I decided to book today off from work in case the roads were bad again today. Needless to say the roads are fine this morning, but I now have the pleasure of a whole day to please myself! I intend to take full advantage and catch up with my blogging and do plenty of stitching! Here are some photos of my Christmas present from Carol - isn't it just gorgeous? It hangs in pride of place in my kitchen now. Details of the pattern can be found here. The pattern is called 'Peace and Plenty' and is by Leannes House. I hope to be back again shortly with some more photos. Have a good day!






3 comments:

Katrina said...

Gorgeous gift! Hope you have a fun stitching day :-). I am off to lunch and a movie with Meggie!

Ranae said...

Lucky you!!
It's gorgeous

Gwen said...

It's beautiful Jackie. Enjoy your time off from work.
Gwen