Saturday, January 27, 2007



I have had a lovely day with my friend Carol today. We visited two quilt shops and a cross stitch shop and had a wonderful lunch together. I had a list of threads that I wanted to buy today, mostly DMC and four Gentle Arts Sampler Threads. I managed to buy all the DMCs that I wanted but only two of the four GAST were available, grrrrr! Never mind, I have all the threads and the fabric to join the Drawn Thread Sampler Gameboard stitch along, so I will endeavour to get that put onto a frame this weekend. I also have two exchange pieces to put together this weekend and once they have been received I will be able to share photos with you! I have had a couple of parcels of stitching stash this week so, when you add those to the goodies I bought today, I think we can all agree that I have failed miserably at my 10, 25, 50 challenge! Oh well, not to worry.......... :-)

I have a couple of pictures to share of this weeks stitching progress and I love both pieces, I hope that you do too. Before I finish I would like to thank everybody who has visited this blog, but, most especially, those who have left comments. I have really enjoyed hearing from everyone and you have all been very kind! Thankyou very much indeed.........

4 comments:

Susimac said...

Love your EEF finish - I've done that one too and is the other Blackbird designs I see, we have very similar tastes I think.

Katrina said...

Don't you love all the EEF pieces, they are so cute. Your Garland Fair looks great.

Susimac said...

Hi Jackie

If you go to my blogger profile you will be able to email me from there.

Hugs Su

Shell said...

sounds like a perfect day out.Nice projects, there are so many great charts out there, just not enough time to stitch them all.