Thursday, January 11, 2007



Welcome to Arwens Thread!

Hmmm, this is really by way of an experiment to see how I get on with having my own blog. I have been inspired by some of the other very pretty stitching blogs that I have seen. I love to cross stitch and thought that a blog would be an excellent way to chart my stitching thoughts and progress.


As part of my quest to become better organised I have taken several photographs of my works in progress and recently finished items. Here is a photo of my recently completed 'Little Witch' by Shepherds Bush. I hope you like it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog looks great Jackie! Love 'Little Witch'.

Anonymous said...

Little Witch is so cute! Congrats on the finish.

Anonymous said...

I love the colors for your blog, very "girly" and soothing. little witch is just lovely! karen just sent me Cranberry Snowman by SB, i can't wait to start!
hugs
Betsey

Anja´s Wunschpunsch said...

This is a beautiful pattern. I like the colors. What will you do with this embroidery?

Anja