Wednesday, February 07, 2007






I was busy making up my exchange gifts last week. I love the stitching but am not so keen on making things up. Once the gifts have reached their destination I will post pictures to share but, in the interim, here is a photo of yet another of my UFO's - Shepherds Bush 'Toy Gatherer'. This piece has been a UFO for years and yet I still love it; I particularly like the backstitched town, it looks so effective! Maybe I could get it finished this year?


We went to visit our youngest daughter in Manchester this weekend, so I did not get any stitching done for a few days, but I am hoping to have a progress picture of Blackbird Designs 'Garland Fair' next time I post.


I thought I had better post a picture of a completed project, so that you would not think that I never finish anything. This one is Cranberry Pinafore by Shepherds Bush, which I finished last year.I think that it is a very pretty piece and I hope you agree......


Thank you to everybody that has visited and left comments on this blog, I love to hear from everybody! I'm hoping to get a bit better at blogging over the next few months and work out how to "pretty up" my blog a bit. Many thanks to SusiMac for her pointers on how I might go about it!
Oh ! Now, why has this entry posted with all the photos jammed together at the top, instead of beside the text? How annoying, I have so much to learn about blogging!

4 comments:

Katrina said...

Love the WIP and Cranberry Pinafore is one of my favorites :-). Can't wait to see your finishes. Having received at least a couple, I can say you do a great job!

lena-lou said...

How nice that you are a felow SB fan :-)) I have the kit for The Toy Gatherer and intend to buy 'Cranberry Pinafore' this year as I really love that one. Do you have a piccy of the full finished sampler to show on your blog? I would love to see it :)

Susimac said...

Like Helen I too have Toy Gatherer though not started it yet and I love Cranberry Pinafore - I've not seen that one.

If you email me again I'll talk you through whats happened with your blog and pics.

Nicole said...

Hi Jackie! I just found your blog through the Game Board Sampler blog. I love Shepherd's Bush also - Your Cranberry Pinafore is so beautiful! I did it's companion - Sailor's Collar for my son. Look forward to seeing more of your blog! :)