Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I'm sorry to post so many mini-posts today, but I thought it might be safer than trying to post too many photos and ending up with a real 'dogs dinner' like I did last time. I have no idea why that post looks like it does...... I have so much to learn about blogging, but where do I get the information I wonder? Thanks to all of you that have left comments, I really appreciate it! Also remember that if you double click on any of my photos you can see even bigger photos! :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky you, Jackie! You made out like a bandit! :) I love the needlecase that you made for Jenny, too. The present from Carol is too sweet!! Great pics!

Katrina said...

All the gifts and presents are gorgeous!

Susimac said...

What a wonderful array of gifts - lucky you, they really are nice.

Su
(I'm having real problems leaving you a comment for some reason)

Patricia Lessell said...

I really really love all your stitching and especially your My Son one which I must do sooner or later and let my son put it in his office at home.

Shell said...

such nice Valentine gifts,love the redwork.

Kim said...

First, Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, it was very appreciated!

Love all your goodies you received. I love that redwork alphabet (I want it! - do you by chance know the designer). Thanks for sharing, I will be back checking your blog out. :)

~Kim~