Saturday, July 11, 2009

Siren of the sea.....

My on-line stitching group had a summer exchange recently and just l@@k at the lovely gifts which Danya sent to me! Isn't the mermaid just exquisite?


She also sent a beaded bookmark.......it may be difficult to see in the photo but the flamingo has little 3d wings sticking out from his body - too cute!
Here is a close-up of the mermaid for you to enjoy - all photos are clickable if you want to see larger images. Thank you so much, Danya!

Until next time - have a good weekend, thank you for visiting!



5 comments:

Katrina said...

Gorgeous! Danya makes the prettiest fobs :-). Love all the bits and pieces she sent along with it too.

Deb said...

That beaded mermaid is absolutely adorable. I would love to get my hands on the pattern for that (even though I don't bead - I'd certainly learn for this!).

Babs said...

It's so cute. She makes very nice things.

Brigitte said...

What a gorgeous mermaid fob. It's so cute.

Tammy said...

Yes, the mermaid ROCKS!!! Love her!