Thursday, September 04, 2008

That spooky time of year........





Well folks, it will soon that spookiest time of year again and this last week I have been in the mood to stitch this Halloween piece by Blackbird Designs. I must admit that I love all the patterns in this leaflet and plan to stitch them all eventually. Isn't he just the smartest fellow with his pumpkin? :-) Thanks for visiting and remember that all pictures are clickable if you want to see them in all their enormous glory!

Jackie x

5 comments:

Leigh said...

How scarey!! You did a great job on this! Makes me want to stitch one for me!!

Katrina said...

Very fun! I so need to get that book :-).

Melissa said...

I agree with Katrina. This makes me want to get that book. It's very cute. How will you finish it?

Carolien said...

Your halloween finish looks great. You make beautiful things!

Greetings, Carolien

Georgie said...

Gorgeous finish. I must do some out of this book myself