Monday, April 16, 2007



Here is a close up of the top of the box and the fabulously yummy chocolate birthday cake, complete with edible glitter , which Carol also made for me (along with an almost identical cake for my six year old niece who shares the same birthday and birthday party with me). When does Carol find time to sleep I hear you all cry.............. "goodness only knows" is the answer, she is a very generous and creative lady and I know that I am very happy to count her as my good friend - thank you Carol! Carol will be blushing madly by now as, amongst her many attributes, she is an incredibly modest person - sorry Carol! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jackie - the little box from Carol is absolutely gorgeous. You are truly lucky to have such a kind talented friend! Could you please ask her what thread she used and let me know? I would really appreciate it. Thanks so much. Sincerely, Janis Lee (jbljazz@aol.com)